This is where we’ll talk about all aspects of human health (i.e. “your body”) and how our diet – and particularly ethical omnivore diet – relates to it. The approach will be positive, not defending EO against vegetarian diets etc., unless that’s specifically the topic.
Topics may include…
- Good vs. bad meat
- Wild vs. farmed fish.
- Are processed meats healthy?
- Where to get good meat without paying a lot:
- Raising your own meat
- Protein: how not all proteins are the same, sources.
- Fats: their importance in diet.
- Fatty acids: CLA etc.
- Healthy diet for kids.
- Healthy diet for pregnant or nursing women.
- Seasonal food
- Local food